Zoella My Eden Candle & Reed Diffuser Collection
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Surround yourself with the scent of a garden in full bloom. Fresh roses, jasmine and luscious geraniums float on a warm summer breeze.
How to use
To keep your candle in tip top condition, please follow the below care advice.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Don’t burn your candle if the glass is cracked or damaged in any way.
- Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting. Candle pot may get hot during use.
- Use candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Extinguish if flame becomes enlarged.
- Candle may produce some soot.
- To minimise this regularly trim the wick to 0.5cm.
- Discontinue use when 1.5cm of wax remains.
- Retain this packaging for future reference.
- Remove the plug from the bottle and insert reeds, make sure the reeds are spread out.
- For an instant burst of fragrance rotate reeds.
- Ensure product is placed on a stable surface to avoid accidental spillage.
- Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces.
- Wipe surface in case of spillage.
- Allow 24 hours for fragrance to diffuse.
- Continuous fragrance for up to 12 weeks.
Hazards and Cautions
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not move burning candle.
- Do not place candle in a draught.
- Do not place your candle on a polished, painted or varnished surface, on an electrical appliance, on or near a source of heat.
- Always snuff off the flame, do not blow it out.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- Keep away from open flames and sparkles.
- No smoking.
- 1 My Eden Candle
- 1 My Eden Reed Diffuser