Weleda Calendula Body Lotion - 100% natural, light moisture for delicate skin
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Weleda Calendula Body Lotion – 100% natural, light moisture for delicate skin
Gently care for delicate skin with this light baby lotion. A mild and light milk with caring organic almond and sesame oils and soothing extracts of organic calendula and chamomile. Enriched with perfectly compatible lipids in a lotion which supports newly developing skin in its natural protective job. Baby’s skin is left velvety-soft and smelling of nothing but baby, making everyone smile!
Weleda Calendula Baby Care, a range of products tried and tested for over 50 years, promotes the healthy development of a resilient skin. The calendula helps regulate the skin and envelops it in a warming, protective mantle. Weleda carefully selects and blends skin-friendly, natural essential oils, which support the baby in its overall development. The delicate fragrance has a calming, protective effect that gives a sense of security and ensures that the baby’s own scent remains intact.
Gentle Parenting Awards 2015
Best Baby Toiletry Brand – Weleda Baby Calendula range – Gold
Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards 2015
Best Baby Skincare Brand – Weleda Baby – Winner
How to use
Apply on baby’s whole body and spread gently
- Moisturising natural ingredients, mild formula and delicate fragrance especially meant for babies and infants.
- Absorbed quickly, leaves skin smooth and calmed.
- Skin-compatible ingredients, supports skin’s natural functions.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Dermatologically proven very skin-friendly, even on sensitive skins, also suitable for adult sensitive skin.
INCI: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Sodium Beeswax, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*.
* from natural essential oils (i.e. naturally present in the essential oils).