Vichy Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm 15ml
Save 25 percent on selected Vichy aqualia
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Some parts of the face lose water more rapidly than others, meaning that signs of dehydration can appear worse in certain areas.
The eye contour can be particularly susceptible to the appearance of dehydration lines due to the fineness of the skin. The eye area feels dry, can look tired and the skin can appear dull.
Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm, with an association of sugars, Hyaluronic Acid + Aquabioryl + ¿ Carragheenans, and caffeine, promotes hydration around the delicate eye area, restoring optimal and even hydration.
- Long-lasting hydration and instant freshness
- Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
- Skin appears plumped with moisture
- 92% of women said their eye contour looked hydrated *
The fresh, velvety balm is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin feeling moisturised without being sticky or shiny. Provides a good base for makeup.
How to use
- Apply using gentle massage motions under the eye contour and over the eyelid
- Apply morning and evening
Hazards and Cautions
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- No parabens
- No perfume
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, CI 42090, Caffeine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, P-Anisic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Polymethylsilsesquioxane