Veet Natural Inspirations EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Refill 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
How to use
- 6 Simple steps to get salon-wax results at home
- For full instructions for use, see the leaflet inside
- 1) Insert the wax roll-on refill snugly into the heating device.
- 2) Plug in the device.
- The ideal temperature will be reached after a minimum of 20 minutes (max 30 minutes).
- 3) Roll on the wax in the direction your hair grows.
- 4) Apply one strips to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
- 5) Hold your skin taut.
- Grasp the end of the strip, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. This strip can be used again multiple times in the same waxing session.
- 6) After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipe.
Hazards and Cautions
- Read & follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Retain outer pack and leaflet for other precautions.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line.
- Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- Before every use, Test Your Skin Reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using strip, Perfect Finish Wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
- Caution: When in use the wax refill will be hot - Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
- Only use with Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll On Kit.
A 50ml Roll-On Wax Refill, for Use on Legs & Arms
12 Fabric Strips
4 Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipes
An instruction leaflet
Experience the touch of nature with New Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Refill Natural Inspirations.
Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Refill Natural Inspirations made with 90% ingredients from natural origin* is an easy to use heated wax system that gives you long-lasting smoothness for up to 28 days. Thanks to its formula made with resin derived from Pine Tree and Shea Butter of natural origin, known for its soothing properties, it leaves the skin feeling moisturised and touchably
Two different wax refills are available. This large roll-on head is designed for legs and arms. For bikini and underarms, use a Veet refill with a smaller roll-on heat.
*Wax contains 90% ingredients from natural origin.
Veet EasyWax™ Refill: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850
Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flowers Oil