Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for Sensitive Skin 150ml
Save 1/3 on selected Veet
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E!
Its formula removes even very short hair* effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised.
Thanks to its unique combination of water resisting ingredients the cream has the power to stay on the skin in the shower.
Cream comes with a soft sponge to leave your skin silky smooth for up to 4 days.
*Do not use on skin that has been depilated in the last 72 hours.
Veet in-shower hair removal cream for sensitive skin has been specially formulated to give you impeccably smooth skin in just 5 minutes. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E, it helps avoid embarrassing rashes, lumps and bumps, leaving even sensitive skin touchably soft. Suitable for legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, it works on even very short hair for luxuriously smooth skin that lasts for up to 4 days. The special formula means you can use it even while you shower - simply cover the desired area with cream using the soft, coloured side of the sponge provided, wait 2 minutes and step into the shower. Don't worry if the cream starts to wash away, simply direct the water stream away from covered areas for the first 3-8 minutes of showering, then wipe the cream away, using the white side of the sponge to pull dissolved hairs away for impeccably smooth skin.
Depilatory creams like this one have a number of advantages over shaving: there’s no risk of nicks or cuts, hair takes longer to grow back and, when it does, is softer than shaved hairs. This is because razors slice off the ends of hairs, leaving sharp edges which are in line with the skin and become exposed within hours, resulting in a prickly feeling. Conversely, creams such as this one dissolve the proteins which make up the hair, leaving smooth rounded hairs just below the skin which take longer to become exposed and feel softer when they do, for sensuous softness that lasts.
Veet is the leading name in depilatory products, with over 80 years experience in developing safe, effective and innovative solutions to the problem of unwanted body hair. Our hair removal products are successfully used by over 30 million women across the world every year, and our skin health research is validated by the British Skin Foundation; so you can rest assured that our hair removal products work well, are easy to use, and are, above all, safe.
How to use
Min. 5 min - Max. 10 min
5 Steps to Beautiful Touchably Smooth Skin
1. Read precautions before use. Ensure that the total application time on the skin does not exceed 10 minutes. Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the hair you want to remove is completely covered with cream. Do not rub in. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Whilst in the shower continue with your normal shower routine. Don't worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 3 minutes in the shower.
4. After the cream has been in contact with your skin for a total of 5 minutes, gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but not exceeding 10 minutes of the total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
Hazards and Cautions
Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
Follow the directions for use.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Limonene, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891