Ultralieve Ultrasound Therapy
Save £50 on Ultralieve personal ultrasound therapy
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Targeted Effective Pain Relief With Speed Healing
Aches, Pains, sprains and strains can easily get in the way of doing what you enjoy. Whether it's gardening, cycling, looking after the kids enjoying a good long walk or running that marathon you've always wanted to, the ability to move with freedom is vital to fulfilling your everyday life.
What Is Ultralieve?
Ultralieve is an easy to use, hand-held ultrasound device designed to effectively relieve aches and pains and aid healing of a wide range of injuries. With a range of settings, you are in complete control of the treatment.
How Does It Work?
Therapeutic ultrasound technology, favoured by the physiotherapist profession, is a very high frequency sound vibration (so high it cannot be felt) that stimulates tissue up to 5cm beneath the skin's surface. The movement and vibration of cellular fluids causes changes in membrane permeability and movement of essential ions and nutrients into and out of the cell to aid repair. Ultimately, Ultralieve helps to support the body's natural healing process, so you can get back to your best.
Hazards and Cautions
Ultralieve should not be:
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- Used on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- Used on an infected or bleeding area
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- Used over open wounds
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
Mode/Duty Cycle: Low (30%), Medium (40%), High (50%)
Power supply input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 0.35A
Dimensions (mm): 195L x 50W x 65H
Duration (min): 5-15 mins with auto turn off
Ultralieve handheld device, Ultralieve gel, Power adapter, Carry case, User manual.