TRESemmé power dry 2200 5542DU
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Tresemme power dry 2200 5542DU
The Salon Professional TRESemmé Power Dryer 2200 has been inspired by salon professionals to deliver powerful performance for ultra-fast drying even on thicker hair. Super smoothing tourmaline-ceramic technology and ionic conditioning leaves hair with a frizz-free high shine finish.
Inspired by the salon, the TRESemmé Power Dryer 2200 delivers top quality 2000W performance for fast drying and effortless styling.
With 2 heat and 2 speed settings as well as a cool setting for finishing and setting your style. For easy styling and smooth styling use the salon style concentrator nozzle for even faster results.
The TRESemmé Power Dryer 2200 with tourmaline-ceramic technology and ionic conditioners, releases a constant stream of balancing ions to enhance conditioning of your hair and eliminate frizz as you blow-dry to give you beautiful and shiny hair with a glossy finish.
TRESemmé styling tools are always designed to last. For extra peace of mind, the Power Dryer 2000 comes with a 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee, so you can buy with confidence. The Power Dryer 2200 is an essential part of the TRESemmé Smooth range of styling tools. All of the styling tools in the Smooth range are specially designed – and salon inspired - to make sure that your hair is left silky smooth and frizz free without flyaways.
From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price.
Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day.
TRESemmé Pro Dryer 2200 Features
- 2200W for fast results
- Ionic to fight frizz
- Tourmaline-ceramic technology
- 2 Heat / speeds for drying control
- Cool setting to finish your style
- Removable rear filter
- Concentrator nozzle
- Long length cordHints and Tips from the Stylists at TRESemméIt may take a lot of practice and patience to get perfectly smooth straight hair, but with the right hair dryer and technique even curly or wavy hair can be transformed.
- Shampoo and Condition using the TRESemmé range of Shampoo and Conditioner from the Smooth Range.
- Detangle your hair using a wide tooth comb and then rough dry using your hands until you hair is 80% dry.
- Always use the TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray for protection from the high heat of your dryer.
How to use
- Starting with the hair at the nape of your neck, section off a piece of hair as wide as your brush.
- Use the brush to remove any tangles that have formed in the section of hair.
- Pick up your hairdryer (with concentrator nozzle attached) and direct the flow of air along the hair using the brush to create tension. The airflow should always be aimed in the direction of the ends of the hair to help in smoothing the cuticle.
- What you should have is the all important tension that will get your hair really straight. You should still be direction your hair towards your shoulders.
- At all times keep your hairdryer about 3 to 5cm from the hair, is is easy to burn the hair if you don’t.
- Continue to work down the length of your hair in this way until only the ends are left around the brush. For a turned out or under style, simply bend the hair around the brush.
- For that dead pan straight, sleek look; remove the brush and insert it underneath the ends using the airflow from the dryer to keep them against the brush but not around it. The ends should be in the same direction as the rest of the hair, don’t be tempted to curl or twist your brush or else that is the effect you will be left with.
- Let the section fall away, check that it is fully dry and move onto the next section without disturbing the one you just finished until it is fully cool.
- Finish with a product from the TRESemmé range of Smooth products – either using a serum of a spray. You can also use a little TRESemmé hairspray to protect from moisture and the dreaded frizzy fly away hairs