Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Ultra Brights 91 Raspberry Rebel Semi-Permanent Red Hair Dye
Only £4.50 on selected Schwarzkopf LIVE
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Schwarzkopf LIVE Ultra Brights 091 Raspberry Rebel Hair Dye
The no commitment, semi-permanent formula lasts up to 15 washes and is extremely versatile.
From a full head colour application; to vibrant dip-dye or just a top up of your current colour.
Go vibrant or mix with the in-pack conditioner to create your custom pastel tone!
- Semi-permanent (lasts up to 15 washes
- Built-in Electrifying Pigment
- Create a bold bright colour, or your own custom pastel shade
- Hair is left full of shine!
Wear a gown or towel during application. Always use an old towel when drying hair, since the colour will leave stains on your fabrics. Always wear the protective gloves provided throughout the whole colouring process, as Ultra Brights can stain. Protect forehead area and ears with petroleum jelly to prevent staining of skin. Do not apply directly to scalp. Do not rub into scalp or it will stain. It is very important to make sure the water runs clear every time after you shampoo.
Avoid contact with clothing, plastic or absorbent surfaces as product may stain. In event of spillage, rinse immediately with cold water. LIVE Ultra Brights will bleed into clothing and bedding if your hair is wet or damp. Make sure hair is fully dry before getting dressed or going to bed.
LIVE Ultra Brights generally washes out within 15 washes. In exceptional cases, the colour may last a lot longer depending on your current hair colour and structure (especially if you are colouring your hair for the first time or your previously coloured hair has completely grown out). Colour stains on the skin can be removed with water or skin toner on a cotton pad. Use of lightening products is not recommended to remove the colour. For more tips on colouring go to livecolour.com
To achieve an extremely vibrant result, you should use the product on pre-lightened or highlighted hair.
To Create A Pastel Result
To achieve a pastel result on prelightened hair, ensure hair is damp. For shades 091, 092, 093 and 094 carefully mix a pea-sized amount of LIVE
Ultra Brights Colour Cream with the Caring Shine Conditioner on your hand and massage well into your hair. For shades 095 and 096 you will need two pea-sized amounts of the Colour Cream. Leave in for 1–5 minutes and then rinse.
Full Head Application
For hair longer than chin length, we recommend using two packs. Apply Colour Cream directly onto damp hair.
Create Dip Dye
Take a section of hair that you wish to colour and place a foil strip underneath. Dip the brush into the bowl containing the colour cream and brush the tips of the hair with it. Then fold the foil strip so that the tips are wrapped in the foil.
Squeeze the required amount of Colour Cream into the bowl. Tear aluminium foil strips 10–15 cm wide and slightly longer than your hair. Select the hair sections you want to colour and place a foil strip underneath each one, close to the roots. Dip the applicator brush into the bowl containing the Colour Cream and brush a sufficient amount of Colour Cream onto your chosen hair section, ensuring that it is evenly covered.
Try to avoid staining the scalp. Then fold the foil strip so that the hair section is wrapped in the foil.
How to use
• Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and towel dry it. • Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel and put on the gloves supplied. • Pierce the Ultra Brights colour creme tube with the reverse of the cap. • Follow the instructions in the leaflet enclosed for customised looks like streaks, dip dye or full head application. • Once the development time is completed, add lukewarm water to the hair and massage the hair into a lather. • Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear and then massage the LIVE Ultra Brights conditioner into the hair. Leave for 2 minutes and then rinse again. Please always read the enclosed instruction leaflet thoroughly before use.Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
Hazards and Cautions
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Colour Creme: Aqua, Coconut Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-2, Ethanolamine, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-6, Sodium Chloride, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Basic Red 51, Parfum
Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol