Remington EP7020 Corded 4-in-1 Epilator
Collect 356 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Remington EP7020 Corded 4 in 1 Epilator
The easy-to-use 4-in-1 Epilator helps you to achieve and maintain a perfectly smooth and hair-free appearance. It removes hair swiftly and easily from legs and forearms and more delicate areas like the underarms. It also has a specialist facial epilation function that can gently control hair growing on the face. Because its rotating tweezer feature removes even the smallest hairs gently from the root, it achieves a smooth finish for weeks – not days. After, epilated hair grows back softer, thinner and at a much slower rate than with traditional shaving.
The 4-in-1 Epilator is kind to skin and won’t cause redness, rashes or bumps. However, as with any hair removable system that is new and unfamiliar, we recommended that you take time to acquaint yourself with it, and to clean your appliance thoroughly after every use. Once you are up and running with your epilator, you’ll wonder how your grooming routine ever survived without it.
How to use
First time user
If you haven’t used an epilator before, don’t worry it’s really easy. We have a few hints and tips to make the process more comfortable:
- Take a warm bath or shower before epilating and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. This will make your skin more pliable, and epilation easie
- Epilate in the evening so that any possible redness can disappear overnight
- After use apply a body cream or aloe lotion to sooth the skin and reduce skin irritation
- Ensure the epilator is OFF before attaching the power cord to the product and then to the main
- Turn the epilator on to the desired speed (LOW is recommended for fine hair and HIGH is recommended for coarse hair or stronger hair growth)
- Position the epilator flat so that the tweezers are at a 90° angle and flat against the skin. The Perfect Angle Cap will ensure the optimum tweezing angle.
- Using small circular motions, slowly and gently glide the epilator over the skin. This circular motion is the most effective method and makes the process less more comfortable.
With a detail cap and a precision light to help you to see every hair you can tackle tiny hairs on the face as well as spot treatments.
PLEASE NOTE: This epilator is not suitable for removing hair from eyebrows.