Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5, 39 Nappies,11kg-23kg, With 3 Absorbing Channels
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Pampers Baby-Dry Nappies Size 5 Essential Pack - 39 Nappies
Pampers Baby-Dry feature a revolutionary nappy design with 3 Absorbing Channels and Micro Pearls, which lock wetness away for up to 12 hours of Golden Sleep and less wet bulk in the mornings.
Pampers Baby-Dry nappies have also been proven to be up to 2x drier than ordinary nappies; so, with babies waking up as dry in the morning as the night before you’ll be left asking ‘where did the pee go?
3 absorbing channels to help distribute wetness evenly vs. our previous nappy
Magical Pods: Helps distribute wetness evenly throughout the nappy
Absorbent Micropearls: An inner layer with micropearls, to absorb and lock away wetness for up to 12 hours
Dry Layer: Absorb the wetness & keeping it away from baby’s skin
Soft Like Cotton: A top layer next to baby’s skin, soft and dry for a good night sleep
Breathability: To keep air circulating around baby’s skin
Flexible Sides: Provide a comfortable fit for great overnight leakage protection
Nappy Size (weight) - 11kg-23kg
Features and Benefits
- 92% UK Mums recommend Baby-Dry for overnight dryness* *(Out of 704 respondents)
- Double Dry-Zones absorb wetness and lock it in better than the next leading nappy
- New, fun designs
- Soft, stretchy sides expand and contract for a snug fit
- Available in sizes 2, 3, 3+, 4, 4+, 5, 5+ and 6
- The plus size range for extra protection with boosted absorption layer
- 1 pack = 1 life-saving vaccine
- *For each Pampers pack with the UNICEF logo purchased, Procter and Gamble supports UNICEF in the fight against newborn tetanus with 4.5p. This amount equals for example the cost of one tetanus vaccine. UNICEF does not endorse any brand or product. More information at www.pampers.co.uk
Hazards and Cautions
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
(Balm): Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, CI 61565