Munchkin LATCH Bottle 240ml x 3
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle is designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience. Unlike other wide-mouth bottles which look like the breast, the unique LATCH™ accordion teat moves and functions most like the breast, helping ease baby's transition from breast to bottle and back.
The LATCH™ teat stretches, moves and pumps, so baby can latch and feed just like on your breast. The LATCH™ Stage 1 teat's flow has been reduced to mimic the slower flow of from the breast. When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mum's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimcs mum by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the teats base.
The bottle also features the unique LATCH™ anti-colic valve - a base venting, one-piece valve that prevents air bubbles traveling through the milk, reducing the chance of colic.
- 3x 240ml bottles and 3 slow flow teats
- Better LATCH: A proper latch is achieved when mum's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style teat on the MunchkinLATCH™ bottle stretches like the breast, helping baby latch easily and correctly.
- Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mum's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mum by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the teat's base.
- Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style teat flexes as baby moves her head. This allows baby to maintain her latch, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
- Anti-colic valve: The unique one-way, anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the milk.
- Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 teat's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast.
- LATCH™ Stage 2 and 3 Teats are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
- BPA free