Lumbamed Plus Mens - Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lumbamed has been proven to treat back pain in an independent clinical study.
The randomised study observed 70 patients over a period of 6 weeks. It was shown that Lumbamed has a positive influence on rapid pain relief and mobility while improving muscle strength.
- Massages and stabilises through breathable and flexible lumbar pa
- Highly elastic, breathable and moisture permeable knitted fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to anatomic contour, particularly when sitting thanks to optimised closer design
- Easy to put on with hand loops on both sides
- Non-specific pain in the area of the lumbar spine (LS)
- (Repeated) Pain due to attrition in the area of the LS, e.g. on account of changes to the intervertebral disks
- Irritations of the sacroiliac joint
- Overstrain injuries in the transitional area lumbar spine/pelvis
- Weak or unbalanced trunk muscles (back, abdomen)
How to use
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse out the product thoroughly.
Hazards and Cautions
This product should be used following the advice of a GP / healthcare professional.
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialized shop.
Please refer to image 3 above for measuring guidelines
CM: 66 - 76 / Inches: 26 - 30
CM: 76 - 88 / Inches: 30 - 34.75
CM: 88 - 101 / Inches: 34.75 - 39.75
CM: 101 - 115 / Inches: 39.75 - 45.50
CM: 115 - 130 / Inches: 45.50 - 51.25