John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer Chestnut to Expresso
Save 1/3 on selected John Frieda root blur
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Extend the time needed between colouring or salon visits with this easy to apply lightweight root concealer powder.
The dual-shade palette gives you the freedom to customise your shade and conceal your roots so you can blend to perfection. The angled fibre tip brush makes applying to the roots effortless and comes in a stylish travel size compact with a mirror for instant touch-up anywhere. Blend away roots and greys for flawless colour.
- The first mineral-pressed powder root blending concealer for a light, weightless feel
- Available in 4 shades with a dual shade palette allowing for perfect customisation of colour
- Angled fibre tip brush allows for precision application of the powder
- Stylish travel sized compact for instant touch-up for quick use
- Approximately 40-60 applications
- Application lasts until next shampoo
- Extends the time between colouring or salon visits to help every woman look and feel beautiful and empowered with flawless hair colour and style
How to use
- Start with dry, styled hair.
- Blend colours together in the palette or apply one colour at a time.
- Dab directly into strands near the roots, avoiding the scalp.
- If blending colours to achieve your ideal shade, start with the lighter shade and cover roots completely.
- Then, sparingly use the darker shade to match your tone.
- Apply to temples and other grey areas as needed. Colour stays fresh until the next wash.
Talc, Zea Mays Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,Methicone,Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aqua, Ci 77499, Ci 77019, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77891, Ci 77007.
John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer Chestnut to Espresso