Janina Ultrawhite Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray 20ml
Save 1/3 on selected Janina
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Easy ‘whitening top-up’ and fresh breath with JANINA Ultra White Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray:
- NO BRUSHING
- NO WATER REQUIRED
- SIMPLY SPRAY & SWISH
Perfect to help remove stains from coffee, nicotine and red wine – anywhere and anytime: after a meal at your favourite restaurant or at work after lunch break, JANINA Instant White Teeth Whitening Spray gives you cleaner, whiter teeth.
Used daily JANINA also helps prevent decay and control plaque.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Easy ‘whitening top-up’ and fresh breath
- Helps remove stains from coffee, nicotine and red wine
- Helps give you cleaner, whiter teeth
- Used daily, helps prevent decay and control plaque
- Teeth whitening & cleaning on-the-go
- Use anywhere, anytime: no toothbrush or water required
- Travel. Easy to carry in handbag or gym bag.
How to use
- Shake well before use
- Spray in the mouth, swish around the mouth for about 1 minute, then spit out
- Use as often as desired
- For best results, do not rinse mouth with water after use
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not to be used by persons under 18
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating
- If more than usual brushing amount is swallowed seek medical attention
- Keep away from eyes
- Not recommended for use by people with gum disease, gingivitis, dental braces or if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Not to be used as well as traditional toothpaste
Aqua, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Flouride, CI 42090
Contains: Sodium Flouride 0.05% w/w (226 ppm F)