iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening 2
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 140 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening 2 with MOHA complex Restores your enamel.
Up to 8 shades whiter
- Instant whitening
- Active stain remover
- Strengthens the teeth
10 pre-filled ready-to-use trays Clinically proven safe and effective.
iWhite Instant is an easy to use, dental safe and instant teeth whitening product. This at home treatment should be worn only 20 minutes a day for instant results, up to 8 shades whiter. The product can be used for 5 consecutive days for even more astonishing results or you can use it once in a while whenever you feel it is necessary. The one-size-fits-all trays are pre-filled with active gel and hygienically packed.
iWhite Instant is different from all other whitening products because:
- It gives INSTANT WHITENING and ACTIVELY REMOVES STAINS: Thanks to the unique Film-crystallized Calcium technology, this innovative one-step whitening system provides an immediate natural whitening effect.
- It delivers a highly soluble source of Calcium and therefore STRENGTHENS the teeth.
- It’s a ONE STEP SYSTEM: no need to clean or boil mouthpieces, mess with syringes or brushes and measure gel.
- The tray is designed to WHITEN BOTH THE FRONT AND THE BACK OF THE TEETH. This is important because teeth are translucent and stains on the back can show through the front.
- It is EASY TO WEAR AND TO USE: the one-size-fits-all trays are soft and flexible.
- There is NO MIXING involved, each tray is pre-filled with just the right amount of whitening gel, which is formulated specifically to prevent sensitivity.
- It is clinically proven safe and effective.
The iWhite disposable trays are thin and flexible to ensure a comfortable fit and maximum performance. They contain a new, revolutionary whitening gel which has been clinically proven to be dental safe and instantly effective. You will see an immediate effect after the first application but you can use the product for 5 consecutive days for optimal results.
How to use
Store in a cool dry place between 2°C and 25°C away from heat and direct sunlight.
1. Brush teeth gently before each application.
2. Make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
3. Remove the pre-filled tray from the sealed sachet and immediately place the tray in your mouth ensuring the gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time.
4. Gently close your lips over the tray and carefully close your mouth. Caution: biting too hard may cause excess gel to ooze out of the tray and away from the teeth. Avoid swallowing the gel.
5. Remove the tray after 20 minutes and discard immediately. Gently rinse with water the remaining gel away from your teeth and gums.
Hydroxyapatite, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phthalimidoperoxy- caproic Acid, Aroma, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Fluoride, Mineral Oil, Xylitol, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Acesulfame, Polysorbate 85. Contains Sodium Fluoride (950 ppm F-)