Freederm Cleanser - 100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Freederm Cleanser helps prevent/manage spots and pimples.
- Advanced pore cleansing action
- Leaves the skin soft and supple
- Dermatologically tested
- Gentle formulation for all skin types
Suitable for adults
How to use
- Use Freederm Cleanser every morning and evening in place of your usual soap or cleanser.
- Apply using your fingertips, taking care to avoid contact with the eyes.
- Gently massage into the skin using a small circular action.
- Wipe away any excess using cotton wool or, if you prefer, rinse off with warm water.
- If you are also using other skincare treatments or make-up, apply after using Freederm Cleanser.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Do not store Freederm Lotion above 25°C.
Keep in a safe place where children cannot see or reach it.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth 20, Paraffinum Liquidium, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Phenoxyethanol.