Hormonal changes can result in the loss of lipids and moisture, the skin can feel dry, look dull and lose its definition. Neovadiol Magistral Elixir is enriched with an exceptional complex of oils (Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter & Safflower oil ) that provide a rich source of omega 3-6-9 + γ-oryzanol.
The luxurious dry oil restores the skin's radiance and provides instant comfort and nourishment. Skin is smoother, plumped with moisture, and left feeling soft and supple.Neovadiol Magistral Elixir:
- Smoothes & plumps the look of skin
- Nourishes with moisture
- Restores radiance
- Provides intense hydration and comfort
94% of women felt their skin was immediately hydrated*
Self assessment of 53 women ages 55-70
Neovadiol Magistral Elixir is an extraordinary multi-purpose product
- Apply 4 to 5 drops of the Elixir morning and/or evening to use as a serum
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your regular moisturiser to transform it into a balm
- 10 drops can be applied to the face for 10 minutes as a mask
Avoid the eye area.
Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. No Parabens.
Exceptional concentrate of oils (Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter & Safflower oil ) that provide a rich source of omega 3-6-9 (10%) + γ-oryzanol.
• CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL • CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS OIL / SAFFLOWER SEED OIL • BHT • TOCOPHEROL • CAPSICUM ANNUUM EXTRACT / CAPSICUM ANNUUM FRUIT EXTRACT • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd will pay the delivery charge on behalf of the customer.
£27.95 or 2,795 points
30 ML £93.17 per 100ML
Vichy's first replenishing oil provides intense nourishment & comfort for dry, mature skin. Neovadiol Magistral Elixir plumps skin with moisture, revives its radiance and leaves the skin feeling smooth, supple and firmer.
Collect 108 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. International.Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129.
Delivery outside of the UK excluding Republic of Ireland is provided to you by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd receives all delivery payments on behalf of Boots Delivery Services Ltd.