Imagine if you never had to worry about the appearance of thinning hair again? You can regain that great feeling of confidence you had years ago when a full head of hair was something you took for granted!Easy to Apply
Nanogen Fibres are applied quickly and without mess by simply shaking the unique container over thin or thinning hair. This releases thousands of microscopic colour-matched hair fibres, which bind electrostatically to, and branch off of, each individual hair. Charged with static electricity, they bond to your own hair in fir-tree patterns, creating a natural looking and natural feeling density. Nanogen Fibres bond to your hair so securely they will stay in place all day, and will not stain or smear. Nanogen Fibres will even resist strong winds, rain, and swimming when combined with Nanogen Fibre Locking Spray.
Undetectable, Natural Appearance
1. For best results, first cleanse the hair using Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Shampoo and then either Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Conditioner or Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Mask.
2. Allow hair to dry completely, and if you use Aquamatch apply this now, before applying Nanogen Fibres.
3. Hold the jar at a slight angle and lightly shake small amounts of Nanogen Fibres evenly over the thinning area.
4. Blend the fibres gently into place using your fingertips.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have perfect coverage, you can also blend different colours for highlights or greying hair.
6. Apply Nanogen Fibre Locking Spray to bind Nanogen Fibres even more securely and make them water resistant.
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
In case of irritation cease use
Natural Keratin, Electrostatic Coating, Colour Lock System
Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd will pay the delivery charge on behalf of the customer.
£19.99 or 1,999 points
15 G £1.33 per 1G
Nanogen Fibres Light Brown are Ultra-fine keratin fibres that blend seamlessly with your hair, for a thicker, fuller looking head of hair in seconds.
Collect 76 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. International.Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129.
Delivery outside of the UK excluding Republic of Ireland is provided to you by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd receives all delivery payments on behalf of Boots Delivery Services Ltd.