For the first time in Lancôme history this patent-pending 'Swan-Neck™'
An innovative formula enriched with Lancôme’s exclusive Native Rose-Cell Extract™.
Lancôme reinvents its mascara and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and even lashes. Wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner. Starting with the first stroke, lashes are coated from root to tip. Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates a spectacular wide-angle fan effect.
Captivating, eyes are simply Grandiose.
Position the brush at the root of the lashes. Work the lashes starting at the outer corner of the eye moving inward and extend through the lashes using a zigzag motion.
1. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
2. Inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
3. Lower lashes: hold wand with the curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you cross your hand over your nose
4A. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5A. Inner corner: hold wand vertically to lift and extend the lashes.
6A. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you turn your wrist or switch hands
4B. Outer corner: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5B. Center & inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
6B. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
For a more expert technique, rotate your wrist according to the 3 sections of the eye (outer, centre and inner)
1. Start by applying mascara to the outer corner lashes. Hold the wand with the curve facing down and wing-out the lashes.
2. Slightly rotate the wand between your fingers a third of the way round: the brush naturally positions itself horizontally over the central third of the eye. Lift the lashes up.
3. Once again rotate the wand another third of the way round, positioning the brush over the remaining inner third. Naturally tilted, the brush is now pointing towards the nose. Extend the lashes inward.
4. Work in exactly the same way on the lower lid on the 2nd eye.
Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd will pay the delivery charge on behalf of the customer.
£25.00 or 2,500 points
10 ML £25.00 per 10ML
Grandiôse lash transformation: fanned-out lashes, divine curves.
Collect 100 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. International.Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129.
Delivery outside of the UK excluding Republic of Ireland is provided to you by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd receives all delivery payments on behalf of Boots Delivery Services Ltd.