For instant use in EEC Countries, Scandinavia, Morroco, India, Tunisia, Turkey, Parts of Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, Israel.
Read all instructions before attempting to use the Continental Adaptor:
1. For use abroad only. DO NOT attempt to use the Continental Adaptor in the UK.
2. Use only 3 - square pin plugs conforming to British standards BS1363 or 5 amp, 2 pin British shaver plugs.
3. Use only with electrical products operating on 100 - 250v (max 7.5 amps)
4. If the continental socket does not have an earth connection, then only use the Continental Adaptor with non earthed electrical products, i.e. electrical products connected through two core mains supply cables.
5. The continental Adaptor does not convert voltage. Therefore, ensure that the voltage of your electrical products are compatible with the voltage of the foreign sockets before use. If in doubt seek local expert advice.
6. Always plug your electrical product into the continental Adaptor before inserting the socket outlet.
7. After use, remove the Continental Adaptor from the socket and then disconnect your electrical product from the Continental Adaptor.
8. The continental Adaptor fits straight into sockets with the pin configurations shown in the diagrams below. It will automatically connect the earth terminal in your 3-pin plug to the Continental sockets earthing connections' (if fitted).
Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd will pay the delivery charge on behalf of the customer.
£8.50 or 850 points
Go Travel Adaptor UK-Europe travel adaptor converts UK two and three pin plugs to foreign sockets instantly.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. International.Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129.
Delivery outside of the UK excluding Republic of Ireland is provided to you by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd receives all delivery payments on behalf of Boots Delivery Services Ltd.