Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Vaginal Moisturising Gel provides soothing relief from vaginal dryness, itching , irritation and discomfort.
- Will help maintain vaginal health with regular use.
Vaginal dryness can occur as a result of childbirth, during breastfeeding or in menopause, after taking oral contraceptives or at times of stress. This lack of natural moisture can lead to discomfort, itching and irritation.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Vaginal Moisturising Gel is a colourless gel with strong hydrating properties. It contains Hydeal-D, a derivative of hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturiser, adhering to the lining of the vagina, helping with repair.
How to Use
Always read the product information before use.
- Screw the applicator onto the tube nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube until the applicator is about half full.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube and insert it into the vagina while lying on the back or crouching.
- Push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- Clean the applicator by rinising away any residue gel, applying disinfectant and re-rinsing thoroughly. Drain away any drops of water inside the applicator.
- Keep the applicator in the box until next required.
- In cases of severe dryness, it is advisable to expel a small amount of genl from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
One application every three days for a period of thirty days is recommended, unless otherwise directed.
Hazards and Cautions
- In cases of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product. This product can be used during menstruation.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 40°C.
Suitable for adults.
Principal component: Hydeal- D (hyaluronic acid derivative).
Propylene glycol, Carbomer, Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Sodium hydroxide, purified water.
Patient information leaflet