Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs are comfortable to wear and effectively reduces noise.
- Designed to provide protection against most harmful, and/or irritating noise from everyday life.
- Comes with carry case.
- Comfortable to wear.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs work by reducing ambient noise generated by sources such as:
- Do-it-yourself activities.
- Road works.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs are designed to fit most ear canals (nominal size range 6-13mm as specified in EN 352-2:1993).
How to Use
Always read the product information before use.
- Always wash and dry your hands before fitting.
- For optimal use, earplugs should be fitted in accordance with diagrams shown on the packaging.
- With clean hands, free from handcreams/lotions, slowly roll down and squeeze the earplug between your fingers until its compressed.
- Whilst compressed, insert the plug slowly into the ear canal. This is easier if the ear is gently pulled upwards and outwards.
- Keep the plug in place until it has expanded back to fill the ear canal.
- Refit the plug if it becomes dislodged through movement. Before each fitting, the plugs should be inspected. Do not use dirty or damaged plugs.
Hazards and Cautions
Always be sure that Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs are:
- Suitable for the application.
- Fitted properly in the ear.
- Worn at all times of exposure to noise.
- Replaced when dirty or damaged.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs should not be used by children under 6 years of age.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs is intended as a disposable earplug and should be stored in its original packaging before initial use and disposed of after use. Do not wash or reuse plugs.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances (including hand creams and lotions).
- As with any hearing protector, if the instructions given on the packaging are not followed or the product not used correctly, the protection offered by the earplugs could be severely impaired and result in permanent hearing damage. If in doubt about how to use this product ask for advice from your pharmacist.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 6.