Boots Pharmaceuticals developed with Boots Optician All In One Solution is for use with all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogels.
Our All In One Solution is used to clean, rinse, disinfect, lubricate and store your lenses. No saline solution is required with our All In One Solution. It is important to change your lens case on a regular basis as deposits can build up over time, which could affect the disinfection of your lenses.
Our All In Solution is formulated for use in cold (not heat) disinfection. Never use our All In One Solution for heat disinfection.
Please read and retain enclosed leaflet for full directions and important safety information. Carefully follow these instructions and those of your optician.
Always wash and rinse your hands thoroughly before handling lenses. The following steps must be followed every time you remove your lenses.
1. Taking one lens at a time, place three drops of our All In One Solution onto each side of the lens and rub gently for 20 seconds.
2. Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens with our All In One Solution and place into the lens case.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the other lens.
4. Fill the lens case with fresh All In One Solution, close case and allow lenses to soak for atleast four hours.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. The lenses may be stored in the unopened lens case until you are ready to wear them for a period of up to 30 days. After this time steps 1-4 should be repeated.
Do not use if:
• You are allergic to any of the ingredients in our All In One Solution.
• Product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and containers.
• The safety seal on the bottle is broken.
• Consult your optician if you have not used a multipurpose solution before.
• Always use fresh All In One Solution. Never re-use the solution in your lens storage case. Always discard used solution.
• Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
• Not to be taken internally.
• Never use tap water at any point in your contact lens routine.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED.
How to store this product
Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 90 days.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For use By date see end flap of carton. Do not use after this date.
Polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyoxamine 1% boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate and sodium chloride.
Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd will pay the delivery charge on behalf of the customer.
£4.85 or 485 points
120 ML £4.04 per 100ML
Sorry currently out of stock
We're sorry this item is temporarily out of stock.
We receive regular deliveries and most items are back in stock within two weeks.
Unfortunately we don't have a specific date for when this item will be available again, so please keep checking back on the site.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. International.Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129.
Delivery outside of the UK excluding Republic of Ireland is provided to you by Boots Delivery Services Ltd. Boots UK Ltd receives all delivery payments on behalf of Boots Delivery Services Ltd.