International.boots.com delivery information
Boots Delivery Services Ltd will deliver your order for you, using its preferred carriers. You can track your parcel through the link provided in ‘order history’.
You can track each parcel separately using the link on your despatch email, or by logging into your account and viewing your order history. When you’re in your order history, simply select the order number you wish to track.
The name of the delivery company will appear in the 'parcel information' section, see below for details on how to track each one:
- The current status of your parcel(s) will be shown in the 'parcel information' section
- For detailed tracking events click on your parcel ID
Your order may leave our warehouse in more than one parcel and arrive at different times and different days, so please remember to track each one separately.
Boots Delivery Services Ltd delivers to:
- Czech Republic
- Spain (mainland and Balearic Islands)
Boots Delivery Services Ltd will deliver your order for you. For delivery lead times, please see below
Collection from Nottingham store
Please contact us if you wish to collect from our Nottingham store
How many working days it will take for your order to arrive
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain
Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Portugal*, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania
*Excluding the Azores, unfortunately Boots Delivery Services Ltd cannot provide delivery to the Azores Islands
**Excluding the Greek Islands. Delivery to the Greek Islands will usually take seven to 10 working days
- All delivery timescales are subject to availability
- Your order may arrive on or before the date shown at checkout
- Your order may leave our warehouse in more than one parcel and arrive at different times
- A signature will be required for all delivery services
- Working day refers to any day Monday to Friday and excludes Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays
Yes, you’ll need to sign for all deliveries. If nobody is available to sign for the parcel the delivery driver will deliver to a neighbour or return to their depot and leave a card.
The statuses below will appear if you chose delivery from Boots Delivery Services Ltd:
We have received your order
Your order has been placed. We are now unable to amend or cancel it
Your order is being processed
Your order is being processed in our warehouse
Cancelled by international.boots.com
Your order has been cancelled as there's no stock available or has failed our internal checks. You'll receive an email advising you of this
Your order has been despatched
Your parcel has left our warehouse and is with the carrier for delivery
Your order has been partially despatched
This means part of your order has been cancelled by us. The rest of your order will be with our carrier. You will only be charged for the dispatched products
Tracking your order with the carrier
Your order is out for delivery
Your parcel is with the carrier and delivery will be attempted today
Your order has been delivered
You should have received your parcel. Note: Your order may be delivered in more than one parcel
You have been carded (Parcel not left)
You will see this if nobody was available at your address or a neighbour's address, or if the carriers were unable to leave the parcel in a secure location. You should call the number on the missed delivery card and quote your parcel ID to re-arrange delivery
Your parcel has been damaged in transit. A member of Boots Customer Care may have tried to contact you. If you haven’t heard from us please contact us
Your parcel has been loaded onto the wrong van. The carrier will be aware of this and try to deliver to you as quickly as they can
The carriers have been unsuccessful in finding your address. We may call you to ask for additional information to pass to the carrier. Alternatively, you can contact Boots Customer Care
When attempting delivery the parcel was refused. The carriers will return the parcel to our warehouse and you will be refunded when it arrives
You need to call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to re-arrange delivery. If your parcel has been left with neighbours or in a safe location then this will be indicated on the card.
- Check the confirmation email to see if all the products were ordered
- Check the despatch email to see if products have been cancelled from your order:
- Occasionally when we pack an order some of the products may not be available. We don't want to delay the rest of your order so we cancel the out of stock product and despatch the rest. We'll send you an email to update you if this happens. The paperwork for your order will show everything included and we only charge you for the products we send but you will earn all of the Boots Advantage Card points we promised
- Check the paperwork included in your parcel as your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times (orders containing products despatched directly from the supplier for example)
- The despatch email and 'order history' area of 'my account' will also show the number of parcels sent
- Remove all packaging to confirm the product isn't hidden. Some orders may contain a cardboard wedge that products will be underneath
- However, if the product is definitely missing please contact Boots Customer Care and they will do their best to resolve the issue for you
If your order has not arrived when expected:
- Check your order confirmation email for the expected delivery date
- Your order may have left our warehouse in more than one parcel and therefore may arrive at different times
- We will send you another email when we despatch your order. This shows the delivery date and the parcel details so that you can track your order using our carrier's website
- If you can't access your email you can see these details in the 'order history' area of 'my account'
- If you miss the carrier's attempt at delivery, don't worry, you can rearrange delivery for another day by calling the number shown on the card
- If your order is being delivered to store you'll receive an email when it is available for collection. You'll also receive a text if you provided us with a mobile number
If you still can't find your order please contact Boots Customer Care for assistance.
For some countries, the delivery carrier will send you a text to advise you that your parcel is out for delivery.
If your home delivery order has been split into more than one box, you will receive a text message for each box.
If you would like more information about Boots Delivery Services Ltd, please see our terms and conditions.