Boots Vitamin D 25µg (90 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Vitamin D 25 µg Food Supplement, 90 Tablets
Boots Vitamin D 25 µg helps maintain normal bones and teeth.
- Supports a normal immune system.
- 90 Tablets- One a day.
- Vitamin D helps your body maintain normal, healthy bones, teeth and a normal immune system.
- Vitamin D is mainly obtained from sunlight and so is often in short supply during the winter months.
Adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If currently taking any medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if foil is broken.
- For best before date, see the base of the carton.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 13/07/2017
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Acacia, Sucrose, Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose||%NRV|
|Vitamin D||25 µg||500%|
|NRV - Nutrient Reference Values|