Boots St John Ambulance Travel First Aid Kit
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots has joined forces with St John Ambulance, the nation's leading first aid charity and training provider, to bring you a brand new range of first aid kits
The Travel First Aid Kit is designed to help you care for your family's first aid needs when travelling in the UK or overseas. This handy sized kit is ideal for storing in your vehicle's glove box or in your travel suitcase. It contains the first aid essentials to help treat common travel injuries such as blisters and to provide relief to skin affected by insects.
Your Travel First Aid Kit also contains a first aid guide, providing information and advice on dealing with everything from minor injuries to more life threatening conditions
Your first aid travel needs:
- Insect relief
Contents:Sterile Medical Wipes x 5
- Insect Cooling Spray 50ml - x 1
- Sterile Medical Wipes - x 3
- Waterproof Plasters - x 20
- Blister Plasters - x 3
- Adhesive Wound Dressing 8cm x 6cm - x 3
- Stretch Bandage 7.5 x 4m - x1
- Microporous Tape 1.25 x 5m - x1
- Eye Wash Phial 20ml - x 1
- Burn Gel Sachets 3.5ml - x 2
- Emergency Face Shield x 1
- Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves Large - 1 pair
- Splinter Remover - x 1
- Essential First Aid Guide - x 1