Boots Repel Original Insect Repellent Spray 125ml (6 Years+)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Repel Insect Repellent Spray 125ml (6 Years+)
Strength rating 2.
- UK & Europe
- Scientifically proven
Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Spray evenly from a distance of 15cm on all exposed areas of skin, except eyes and lips.
Do not spray directly onto face: spray into palm of hand and apply to face, and apply to face, and apply sparingly around ears, avoiding eyes and lips.
Renew application every 4 hours or as necessary, and after swimming.
For best results apply and allow to fully dry before applying sunscreen.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use under clothing.
- Do not use in confined areas. Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Avoid contact with sore, sensitive or broken skin.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- Avoid contact with: spectacles and contact lenses, plastics, rayon or acetate materials, painted or polished surfaces, and leather.
- If pregnant or asthmatic, consult your doctor before use.
- Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container: My burst if heated.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- For recycling purposes this container is Aluminium and the cap is PP. Recycle when empty. Do not crush. Aerosols do not contain CFCS. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
Ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate (17% w/w)
Alcohol denat., Butane, Ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate (17% w/w), Isobutane, Propane, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Diproplyene Glycol, Limonene, Benzyl benzoate, Hydroxycitronellol, Alpha-isomethyl ionene, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Geraniol, Cinnamyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol.