Boots Multivitamins, Minerals and Ginseng (60 Capsules)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Multivitamins, Minerals and Ginseng Extract Food Supplement
Boots Multivitamins, Minerals and Ginseng contains 19 essential nutrients and Ginseng to maintain normal energy levels.
This product contains 19 essential vitamins and minerals that supplement your diet and help support normal nutritional balance. This product also contains Ginseng to help maintain normal energy levels.
60 Capsules- One a day.
Free From: Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. Lactose Free. Not suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Take one capsule a day with plenty of liquid.
Do not exceed stated dose
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Warning: Contains Vitamin A.
- Warning: Contains Iron. Keep out of sight and reach of children. In case of overdose seek medical attentionDo not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant. Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication, have diabetes, or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- Do not take continuously. Take a 2 week break after taking this product for 10-12 weeks.
This information was last updated 19/06/2015
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham England, NG2 3AA
Sunflower Seed Oil, recycling Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol, Colours (Iron Oxides)), Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Beeswax, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E Acetate, Nicotinamide, Korean Ginseng Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Acacia, Maltodextrin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Triglycerides, Potassium Iodide, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin K (Phylloquinone), Biotin, Citric Acid, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Daily Dose / %NRV*|
|Vitamin A||400 µg RE (50%)|
|Vitamin D||5 µg (100%)|
|Vitamin E||12 mg a-TE (100%)|
|Vitamin K||75 µg (100%)|
|Vitamin C||80 mg (100%)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.1 mg (100%)|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.4 mg (100%)|
|Niacin||16 mg NE (100%)|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg (100%)|
|Folic Acid||200 µg (100%)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg (100%)|
|Biotin||50 µg (100%)|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg (100%)|
|Magnesium||60 mg (16%)|
|Iron||14 mg (100%)|
|Zinc||10 mg (100%)|
|Copper||500 µg (50%)|
|Manganese||0.5 mg (25%)|
|Iodine||150 µg (100%)|
|Korean Ginseng Extract||20 mg|
|equivalent to Korean Ginseng powder||100 mg|
|and providing Ginsenosides||6 mg|
NRV = Nutrition Reference Value