Boots Dual Defence Nasal Spray 20ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Dual Defence Nasal Spray is an easy to use nasal spray containing clinically proven Carragelose to help shorten the duration and severity of cold and flu-like symptoms.
Boots Dual Defence Nasal Spray is suitable for children from one year, and for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You must be at least 16 years or older to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Use at the first sign of symptoms at least three times a day to help stop cold and flu-like symptoms, or several times a day for prophylaxis to moisten dry nasal passages.
1. Remove cap and, while holding the bottle upright, spray into the air until a uniform mist is released.
2. In order to avoid injury, insert the spray head carefully and not too deep into the nose! Tilt the head forward and spray one puff into one nostril while holding the other nostril closed.
3. Repeat with the opposite nostril.
4. Replace protective cap after use.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains Carragelose and kappa-Carrageenan to help stop cold and flu-like symptoms.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
In case of adverse reactions stop treatment and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Never use the product after the expiry date, which is indicated on the packaging.
Always keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
To avoid contamination do not use this product for more than one person.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Contains no preservatives.
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet before use.
Influenza is a potentially serious illness; Boots Pharmaceuticals Dual Defence does not replace the need for an influenza vaccination.
Store between 5°C and 30°C.
Protect from light.
Store in the original pack, out of sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Salt solution with Carragelose and kappa-Carrageenan, sodium chloride and purified water.
Active Ingredients: Salt solution with 1.2 mg/ml, Carragelose and 0.4 mg/ml kappa-Carrageenan, sodium chloride and purified water.