Boots Cooling Headache and Migraine Pads (4 Pads)
2 for £5 on Boots headache and migraine pads
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Cooling Headache and Migraine Pads are soft gel pads desgined to provide immediate cooling relief for the discomfort caused by headaches and migraines. Our pads can be used in conjunction with other treatments for maximum effects.
These pads can also be used to help relieve hot flushes and high temperatures. The pads are safe, convenient and ready to use without refrigeration. They are easy to remove and leave no sticky residue.
Each pad provides up to 8 hours of cooling relief and once in place will not move. Contains 4 single use pads.
- Immediate cooling relief for headache and migraine
- Relieves hot flushes and high temperature
- Ready to use
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Tear or cut open a pouch and remove a cooling pad
Remove transparent film from the back of the pad and discard
Place pad onto the forehead or the back of the neck
If desired, cut pad to suitable size with scissors
Fold over the top of the foil patch to avoid the remaining pad from drying out
Use the pad once only
Hazards and Cautions
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with nose, eyes and lips
- If symptons persist, or new symptoms develop, seek medical advice
- If you experience any side effects or allergic reactions discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice
- The pad will not stick to the forehead or neck if the skin is wet, or the pad comes into contact with hair or clothing