BaByliss Ombre 235 Styler 2082DU
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The BaByliss Ombre 235 dual toned styler has been specifically designed to create both straight and curly styles. The longer titanium-ceramic plates can style larger sections of hair at one time for fast, smooth styling. Slim design and multi-voltage, ideal for use at home or away. Variable heat settings to suit every hair type.
The BaByliss Ombre 235 Styler comes in a bold, dual toned high-gloss finish, and not only straightens but can curl your hair too!
Designed with a curved housing, it gives you the freedom to straighten and style your hair.
The longer titanium-ceramic plates effortlessly glide through the hair to straighten and curl larger sections at one time, for superior smoothness and shine. Glide the straightener through the hair for a poker straight finish, or roll the straightener through the hair and let its curved design create waves, curls and movement.With up to 235ºC high heat and Advanced Ceramics™ heating system it is ready to use in just 15 seconds. It has 20 heat settings, making it suitable for all hair types.
Use the lower settings for fine or coloured hair and for thicker, coarser hair, use the higher settings. For added convenience the BaByliss Ombre 235 styler has worldwide voltage, meaning you can use it anywhere in the world. With a salon length 3m cord you have total freedom and control as you style. Includes a heat mat protects surfaces during use.
BaByliss Ombre Styler 235 Features
- Up to 235°C, ready to use in 15 seconds
- Advanced Ceramics™ maintain constant high heat during use
- Rounded housing design perfect for creating curls and movement
- Longer plates to straighten or curl larger sections of hair at one time for fast results
- Titanium-ceramic plates glide through the hair for ultimate smoothness
- 20 temperature settings for all hair types
- Auto shut off
- Multi-voltage for worldwide us
- 3m salon swivel cord
- Heat protection wrap
- 5 year guarantee Helpful Styling Tips from BaByliss For Straightening
- Separate a section of hair.
- Place the section of hair between the plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through. Creating Curls
- Divide the hair in to sections
- Insert a hair section between the plates, starting close to the roots and close the plates together. For defined curls, use smaller sections of hair. For looser curls or waves, use larger sections of hair. For best results, the section should be no more than 3.5cms wide.
- Turn the appliance through 180º so the hair is wrapped once around the outside of the appliance.
- Slowly glide the appliance along the length of the hair from root to tip, in a downward motion.
- Release the appliance from the hair.
- To ensure the curl sits neatly in place, take the end of the curled hair and turn through 180° in the direction of the curl.
- Repeat as necessary.