Centrum During Pregnancy - 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins, Supplements and Herbal products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Specially formulated for pregnant women
- Mum & Baby Support - Contains a balanced combination of essential vitamins to support you and the development of your baby.
- Neural Tube Development - Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of defects in the foetus’s neural tube (the precursor to the baby’s brain and spinal cord). Supplemental folic acid helps reduce that risk‡
- Immunity Support - Vitamin C helps support the normal function of the immune system
- Blood Gluclose Balance - Contains Chromium, the only essential mineral to help maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Bone Strength - Calcium and Vitamin D help maintain normal strong bones.
- From the World’s No.1 Multivitamin†
- 35 years of nutritional science expertise.
- Tested to high quality standards.
- Formulated using only nutrients with proven health benefits.
- 21 key nutrients for comprehensive nutritional support, whether you are breastfeeding or not.
- Porcine free and Gelatine free
‡ To reduce the risk of neural tube defects, women of child-bearing age should take 400mcg of Folic Acid for atleast 12 weeks prior to conception in line with Dept of Health guidelines. Folic Acid can continue to be takenthroughout pregnancy.
How to use
Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food.
Hazards and Cautions
Store out of sight and reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place below 25 °C
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients.
Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses.
The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety.
Do not use if the foil is broken.
For best before date, see side of carton.
Always replace the lid after use.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0044 115 9181122.
This information was last updated 02/10/2015
Country of Origin: Italy
Manufacturers Address: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Ltd. Walton Oaks, Surrey KT20 7NS.
Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid (Dicalcium phosphate); Magnesium oxide; Bulking agent: E 460; L-ascorbic acid; Ferrous fumarate; Modified starch; Stabiliser: E 1202; Bulking agent: E 468; Nicotinamide; DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate; Bulking agent: E 464; Zinc oxide; Maltodextrin; Calcium D-pantothenate; Manganese sulphate; Emulsifiers: E 470b, E 433; Anticaking agent: E 551; Starch; Beta-carotene; Palm oil; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Thiamin Mononitrate; Riboflavin; Cupric sulphate; Folic acid; Chromium (III) chloride; Potassium iodide; Sodium selenate; D-biotin; Cholecalciferol; Cyanocobalamin; Colours: E 171, E 132.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each tablet contains||Quantity||% EU NRV*|
|Vitamin E (a-TE)||15mg||125|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value